Friday, August 20, 2010

~ 29th Birthday (Part 8) ~

Popped by Albert's apartment (Albert's the Rotational Analyst from US Corp - in my hosting day post) at the Ascott adjacent of our office. The sofa's pretty big! Can fit both me n Gen lying side by side. Gen wants to camp there some day.. LOL! While I'm aiming for the dining table. Gen & I can scrap there!

His huge bed that is freaking messy! He doesn't make the bed and says if he ever have kids, he will tell his kids to 'NEVER EVER F-KING MAKE THE BED AS IT'S A DUMB HABIT'.. That's Birdie for you...

Little kid was so excited at showing us the window at the bathroom.. Another desk! Woo! Someone can scrap there!

Normally I get reallllllyyyyy excited about walk in wardrobes.. I mean.. Look at Gen, she looks like the Heineken lady in the wardrobe.. Except she's screaming in fright! Birdies's clothes are all wadded up in balls n dumped on the shelves!

Decent and CLEAN bathtub.. If only the apartment's Ro's.. I'll get to soak in it..

The mini kitchen.. with only 2 stoves so close to each other that you can only use one at a time.. great for instant noodles i guess...

Opened the cupboards to reveal the fridge and the washing machine! Oh, after exploring his apartment, we went on to Vivo to meet Eleanor. Yep, all 3 of us. Eleanor has already reached and we're freaking late. Not to mention EVERYONE (meaning Eleanor, me & gen coz birdie only got invited right before we went to his apartment) forgot to book. So off to Vivo for dinner at Long John Silvers before we head to Marina Square for KBox. Whose system sucks! I AM NEVER GOING TO KBOX EVER AGAIN! Nonetheless, I had fun.. with Esther & Clare who joined us.. No photos.. everyone forgot to take photos.. LOL!

No comments: