Saturday, August 21, 2010

~ 29th Birthday (Part 9) ~

Applebee's @ TripleOne Somerset. The taxi uncle didn't know what I was talking about. Alas, it's the old Singapore Power Building.

Quiet but bright and cheery ambiance, this place makes me happy like Mac Donald's

The Buffalo wings they had while waiting for me.. yep, I was freaking late and thus the taxi ride which I would never ever indulge in... yep, miser me :P The portion of food was so big that we didn't finish all.. They did try to finish the beef burger though..

A treat from Ling, who's going to be a mummy again! Super thin mummy I would say. Ling, if you're reading, please eat more and Nana and I are both super happy for you and we love u loads loads loads! Muacks!

The BFF & I, the birthday girls in the month of August. She a Virgo and me a Leo.. Similar yet different.. that's what we are...

A friendship that weathered it's ups and downs.. all 3 of us remain united as one.. I love you girls.. My longest female frens around!

And so, Nana and I carried on shopping while Ling has to go home to rest and back to her mum's place for dinner. Went through many shops and Nana had a sudden bout of serve headache after smelling too much perfume at Sephora. She vomited and had to rest for awhile. So Jams we came...

Empty tables in an empty bookstore in Ion. The food ain't fantastic but you get to watch Alice in Wonderland here.

Happy birthday BFF (& to me :P)! I love you! May you remain youthful and pretty as always! May all your wishes (no matter how many you wished!) come true!

No comments: