Monday, March 1, 2010

I crave I crave I crave.. And I did...

I did my much craved mani & pedi! My nails are too long for me to function properly and I always forget to cut them. Today, I have a superbly huge urge to do mani and pedi and so i did!

Ash and Nicole came over to have dinner with me after my mani and pedi. And silly Nicole was so excited when I suggested Marche. Its been like years since we all had marche. Ash and I last had marche was in 2008 Dec, together. lol! Nicole cant even recall. I ordered the safest stuff which is Rosti and Mushroom soup. Never fails..

Ash and Nicole shared the Smoked salmon crepe, which failed badly compared to the ones sold at Marche Heeren last time.

We were really proud of Ash that she managed to heap so much vege on the plate. But, but but, towards the end, we were all full and half of the plate of vege went to the bin. The vegetables were too raw for our liking, tasteless (yes, even for me!) and cold. :( Well, what really matters most is catching up with each other. Nicole in her new role at work, Ash who's just back from backpacking in New Zealand and me, a bride to be. Yea, very loser me i know.. :P

No comments: