Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The green room..

The mere mention of the green room used to give me shudders.. No thanks to Mr Irvin, for banishing me there for my training..

And with some fear (joking la!), I went over to Bishan Park with Nana to explore.

The GreenRoom Cafe. Serving only organic vegetarian food.

It's sister cafe, Canopy is just beside. I prefer the GreenRoom's decor more. Canopy is non-vegetarian and you can order GreenRoom's food over if you like.

Clean white space gives the little cafe a roomy feel. Don't hesitate to chose the alfresco dining that they also provide.

A simple no fuss menu awaits you. Not much of a choice but you can be sure they're all full of goodness!

Baked mushroom brown rice. I'm starting to suspect Nana and I are twins. lol! I know la! I so ugly how to be her twin right? Okie, I'm starting to suspect we're telepathic. We both chose this dish! Shitake & button mushroom, soy milk bechamel topped with Cheddar Cheese. So yummy you wont even remember it is good for you!

We order the GreenRoom pizza whose picture is missing. Nothing to rave about but its deliciously thin crust gave me a sore throat till now.

Share an old fashion apple crumble between us but we didn't manage to finish it. Too full by den we are, caused by our smoothies. lol..

My Creamy Avocado smoothie with too strong a soy milk taste (thus I didn't finish it) and Nana's Banana Fig Infusion.

Will I be back? Yes I will! Ro's a vegan on certain days of the month and I'm sure to bring him here when those days falls on weekend. After all, he'll be paying, LOL!

Thank you Nana, my dearest mushy wushy BFF for the wonderful dinner!

No comments: