Sunday, March 7, 2010

A sunday brunch..

At Gusttimo. A limited choice as its Brunch but the food doesnt disappoint. Previously had lunch with Nicole n Ashley and am happy with their food, thus, here I am today to try their brunch.

Eggs florentine. Sauteed spinach, English muffin, Poached eggs, Chicken chipolata, sauteed mushroom and crispy bacon with hollandaise sauce. Rowan's pick of the menu and I must say it's good! My fav eggs and bacon. Used to love mushrooms like crazy but not too sure why I was abit scared of mushroom today. Must be the Marche incident.. I love this!

My choice of carbona as I was lookin for something not so steep in price and also cause I was feeling really hungry. Gusttimo's pasta never fails. Oh, Ro's order is $20, excluding taxes.. Mine's only $16.80. Value for money.

A picture of us before the day went downhill. Oh well, when it's really down, the only way it can go is upwards :). Let's just be positive and the best will come!

No comments: