Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm aching all over...

Yep my photoshoot for this weekend is over but due to the rain on Saturday, there will be another round of photoshoot just for JB area. A total of 6 indoor gowns with 6 different looks for Saturday but no photos to show. Silly Ro had locked the camera in the locker with the bags. Fun fun fun! I have double chin! 'Mind your chin! Mind your chin!' Kevin the photographer would say..

Here's my look today for the desaru portion of the shoot. Simple simple I like. Not too sure why the photo doesnt reflect, but my face had ICI painted on it. It's really thick and I keep thinkin the photos will look horrid. Thankfully its not so bad on this photo.

Photo of us taken in the car while waiting for the staffs to get ready to head on to desaru. Thankfully the weather is not too hot. Sunny at the first location but just nice on the rest of the locations. I think I've overcome my fear of grass, having to walk through big fields of wild grass and lalang... and yikes! Sit and lie on them to pose!!! Total of 2 gowns for the desaru trip which brings the number of gown worn to 8 gowns just this weekend. 2 more for the next photoshoot and its a perfect 10! Next photoshoot should be easier.. I hope.. All the twisting and turning has given me a bad bodyache..

No comments: