Friday, March 12, 2010

The bosses rule....

Bosses at Vivo. A place where Ro has been bugging me to go. Dark and black decor with even more dark faced waitress. Maybe its their theme? The waitresses there are stern and sullen.

Crispy fish crisp as an appetiser while we wait for our dishes to be served. Suspiciously tasting the same as our keropok..

Deep fried frog's leg with ginger crisp. My all time favourite. A must order when I was young whenever I dine at any Tze Char. Just as well done here in Bosses' but Ro complains that there are more ginger crisp than frog meat.

Spinach in butter sauce. Not our best order I would say. Just a very very slight taste of butter. Too normal to our liking.

Salted eye yolk prawns. 10 prawns between the 2 of us. Mr Ro didnt particularly enjoy it. Complaining that 2 dishes are both fried. I like the prawns and my froggy leg... kekeke.. Somewhere in the middle of the dinner, there were fireworks coming out of Resort World. I probably had enough of fireworks over the CNY. It didnt manage to impress me at all.

The famous dessert of Bosses.. I gobbled up 2 but Ro was too full (of complaining) that he only ate one. Not too bad but nothing to rave about. I thank Boss Ro for this expensive dinner as it is probably the last time we will ever go, given his grumbles about mediocre food.

No comments: