Friday, March 26, 2010

When in Rome...

Its been a long time since we last caught a movie.. When in Rome starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel. Almost booked Vivo if not for the last train service. I would have been able to see Nana in the theatre..

Just before the movie started, Ro knocked into me and spilled the tray of nacho cheese on me... So off I went to the ladies to wash off,(rolls eyes..) and back to enjoy the movie with wet clothes... But hey! I love the movie.. always a sucker for romance movie, I love this movie! Rome, a country which I have been wanted to visit. I love Rome! Maybe if I finally get to visit it one day, I can imagine Ro as Josh Duhamel.. LOL! Tall Dark Handsome!

PS: I couldn't throw my temper in the cinema as Ro's secondary school mate was sitting beside him. Yep, just such a coincidence.. Sigh..

No comments: