Sunday, February 28, 2010

I tried and chose...

I tried and tried many many gowns today! White wedding gowns and evening gowns. Too bad no photography is allowed but I will strive to steal some shots on my photo shoot!

Settled for a total of 6 gowns. 3 white ones and 3 evening gowns for the indoor shoot on the 20th. Got a lilac color bling bling gown the is halter neck but bare back, a beige like color one, which will come out looking like gold color in the photo, that is shapeless (i think) and another grey gown that is has can can in it. I have to chose 3 more gowns for my outdoor shoot on the 21st. Luckily I have already shortlisted a black toga for my outdoor shoot thus, just 2 more gowns. Probably another white wedding gown and a red evening gown.

Anybody wan to tag along and take candid shots for me? Its going to be hard work given the hot weather outside during the outdoor shoot. :)

No comments: