Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lots accomplished!

Woke up super early to go to the temple with my parents and Mae Sie n family. The weather was horrible! Super duper warm and humid. Add on the queues in the temple? Just plain wonderfully HOT! Lol...

Took a cat nap of 30 mins after reaching home and off Ro & I went to tanjong pagar in search of a make up artist. Neo Liren is the choice for us. She's candid, direct and offers loads of advice. Very taiwanese kind of character, never mincing her words and most say she has a diva attitude. But she would work fine I feel. I will be able to put her in her place I'm sure.

So with the engaging of Liren, it's one more item off my to do list. Not much to-do, to begin with, but better to complete them asap. Off to santouka and back home for an early night.

Lots of stuff accomplished on a short short Sunday. Temple. Check! Make up artist. Check! Ro's craving of Santouka. Check!

On a completely random thing: Here's a picture of the red packets that rolex gave. Came in a box of 10. Very very thick material and classy too! I like! Mum gave them all out during CNY. I'll definitely keep the one she gave me!


No comments: