Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Early Early Birthday Celebration



Went to JB with Ro on Saturday. It's been ages since I last went in and I'm in need of new shoes! (Oops!)I mean it's been ages since I last saw Uncle & Auntie and I'm missing them! :P

Uncle & Auntie gave me a treat at my favourite dinning place in Malaysia. Seafood at Sentosa! My Favourite favourite butter crayfish! 1st on my seafood list! (2nd is Salted egg yolk crab)

And hor, after dinner uncle insisted on getting me a cake. He even have to come up with the excuse of having cravings for cake just to get us to agree in getting one. Whahahaha.. That's how mean we are!



Very ugly pictures coz halfway thru the cake cutting my right eye became really red with irritation. See! I even had to change to specs to enjoy my cake!

I'm thankful that I have great future parents-in-law! :)

Last but not least, presenting my new sandals!

No comments: