Sunday, August 23, 2009

My dad is 54 years old...

My dad is 54 years old on 25th August 2009.

However, in my memory, this is the first time we ever had any celebration for him.


I love this picture of us..
(Luckily i did a sanity check and realised the pic taken b4 this shows my huge tummy!)
The only other photo i have with him is at my Convo (i think) and another one of me in his lap when I was having my 4th birthday celebration.

Watched where got ghost and thank god it wasnt scary..
It wasnt too bad but the 2nd ghost story was pretty lame. But its a good show tat we can bring the old folks to. Easy for them to digest.. kekekeke..

Sushi tei for dinner after the movie! Mum's favourite...




I hope there are more to come.. I wish my bro would join...
In any case.. I just hv to cherish watever there is...

PS: I know i put on weight.. I know i'm fat.. But i juz cant control wat i eat! Whahaha..

No comments: