Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm now old.....

And Wrinkly~!!! Stinky 28 has caught up with me! :P

It's gona be a good year seeing that Blogger is working on my home PC. It's been out of order for a week! BOoooo.....

Photo Galore! Not going to put them into a page coz I feel they deserve to be presented in its original form.

Celebrations starts on Friday 7th August 09 with the colleagues.
Fabulous company on my birthday lunch at a Japanese Restaurant in International Plaza. Collagen infused soup!









And the long awaited scrapbooking! I am officially HOOKED!
Even Ro enjoyed himself. Being the only guy in the class, I noticed the teacher gave him slightly more attention and that is good! He loves it and said he wouldnt mind going for the intermediate class with me.. HORRAY!!!


His (with Buttons) & Mine (with Flowers)

Mum said his is much more vibrant and nicer.. POoohhhh....


His & Mine.. mine is all straight, Prim & Proper juz like my character.. LOL...

Anyway we went for Santouka after the class! My favourite ramen place..
I'm a avid fan of ramen and so far, no other place can manage to win Santouka's place in my heart! :)


Guess where I went for my bdae? It's marina barrage!

OMG.. I almost didn't get to go there! We waited about 45 mins for the shuttle bus (wished we had a car at that time) and Mr Ro was practically dripping in his sweat! Grouchy and irritated as he is, nobody dares to talk to him! He maintained his grouchy attitude all the way till dinner which is at 6pm, thus the un-smiling photos that you see! Kekekekekeke...



I totally have to rave about the 7th storey restaurant. I'm not sure if its coz I'm so freaking hunger after the tour, or that it really taste like the oldie hainanese taste close to my heart. But the hainanese pork chops are GOOD! Just like the one i used to go to next to raffles hotel! (We always go there.. I went there even before i was born!)Yummylicious! Must try okay? Its at the marina barrage :)

All in all a very very happy day (despite the hot hot hot weather and the minor squabbles we have due to the weather). Even mr button was happy! He was estatic when everyone adjorned to my house for cake cutting :)

Pardon the oily face during my cake cutting, whole day out in the sun does that to me.
And hor, I love my dress although I had to force myself to squeeze it in!
And and hor, I take back my word about not consolidating all in a page, really so many photos I wan to show that I have to put them into a page if not I'll die out of exhaustion trying to load the pictures onto blogger :P
O Ya, last one, photos at Santouka with Ro in his hp coz my cammie died on me. Shame on you cammie! so we just have to wait for him to send me.

PS: Mr Ro, u see i arrange the coke cups around my cake just like your birthday photo when you were young! Coke cups replacing the vitagen you had :P

No comments: