Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ion with the BFF...

Met nana after work for my bdae dinner...


DIY Teppanyaki at Shu Teppan.. Food is not too bad but the serving is only suitable for little mice... whahaha.. I was still slightly hungry after the meal!


Walked about Ion wif nana.. Both of us in a slight shopping mood..
A pair of leggins from new look from me, and 2 long cardis from both new look and top shop for nana...

Not forgetting our fav pastime.. camwhore.. in the toilet..


Passed by Arinco King while searching for food for my empress..


Caramel roll is their signature roll but its sold out. so nana and i settle for less. Vanilla roll. $15 for a roll and we shared amongst ourselves.. nothing special, juz cream roll. the cake is soft and firm but that is all there is to rave about..


Happiness come in a white paper bag...


A Furla keychain from my dearest nana for my bdae.. Is she the best or wat?
Thank you nana for the expensive prezzie.. I promise I will get u something with a blue paper bag when DD sells 100pcs a mth! :D (till den.. maybe a bdae dinner treat for u? ;))

No comments: