Friday, August 28, 2009

A day on leave...

Ro & I went for a haircut together at twister. Or rather I tagged along.. My fringe is really too long and I cant see properly without having to sweep it to the side. OMG! I cant recall his stylist's name but ro has been visiting him since we intro him to Twister. He used to cut only at Shunji... Ya.. So ex lor! Look for the jap sylist somemore.. tsk tsk tsk..

Anyway i had fun goin to the salon with him coz his stylist is very friendly and chatty.. Good sense of humor too. Most importantly... He didnt charge me for cutting my fringe! But hor, juz 3 days only and it has grown significantly, cant really put it straight down again. Stupid hair grow so fast!

Tried the new food court next to hg mall and went to the bank. Reached home to bathe button, vaccumn and mop the floor, and wash the laundry... Phew.. sounds like a housewife.. I hate it when my mum goes on holiday coz that means all the housework have to be done before she reaches home or she'll be upset.. Thank god there's Ro around to help.

We for dinner at hg mall. Dunno if any of you have any recollection of a superbly irritating ( i wont say lousy coz its really effective) advertisement that goes like this...

Jia Xiang Jia Xiang!!
Mian Mian Mian!
Jia Xiang Jia Xiang!!
Mian Mian Mian!
Jia Xiang!
Mian!
Jia Xiang!
Mian!
Jia Xiang Mian!

Yep, that is what we had for dinner. I had the golder Jia Xiang Mian which cost $9.50 coz there is abalone slices and ro had the normal one that cost $6.50. A word of advice, DONT EAT IT!!! not nice lor, totally not worth it. btw hor, the abalone is those vegetarian de, not real ones! I still prefer Crystal Jade Kitchen's Noodles...

Batam Tomorrow! Dont miss me!

No comments: