Thursday, April 1, 2010

Say Cheeze to Ippudo Ramen..

A 30 mins wait for Ippudo Ramen at Mandarin Gallery. It's the Gallery's lucky draw day and all patrons are served champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries. Not a fan of alcohol, i had two strawberries while q-ing.

Modernistic Chic decor. Ippudo is packed full of customers. Be prepared to share tables with others.

Lucky us manage to have a seat just to the 2 of us. Seasonal Ramen I had. Kyusyu Miso Tonkotsu. Ippudo original pork broth with blended miso, cabbage, japanese leek, spring onion, pork belly, pork loin and flavoured half egg. I see bubbles in my soup. Interesting! Nana had Karaka Chasu. Original Ippudo pork broth with special spicy miso and simmered pork belly. Yummy she said! So is mine! Comparable to Santouka but I would say they taste different. Both are just as good.
As with our usual habit, on we went for desserts. Say Cheeze @313. Easily overlooked as a restaurant for dinner. Thank god we backtracked and saw the displays of cakes.

Sweet six sampler we had. A platter of 6 mini cheesecakes - Say Cheeze Original, Drunken Raisin, White Chocolate Raspberry, Ultimate Oreo, Treblo and Muddy Paws. I love Muddy Paws! PS: Check out the 'hairs' on the raspberry. Scary! Truly Lemony for Nana and Farmer's Special for me!

It's floral power on Good Friday's eve.. We're both decked out in floral dresser of about the same color. Telepathy I would say :)

My BFF loves the album.. Thank god for that.. :) I love my BFF.. XOXO

No comments: