Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are you cantonese?

Canton - I at Ion... Lovely level 3 I must say, the level that houses MP too...

Nana gave the cashier a slight scare when she stepped up to the counter to snap a picture of the signboard.


Nice design of the plates but I cant help but think that a strand of my hair has fallen on the plate. Slightly distracting for me.
Modernistic Clean Asian Decor.. Me likes...

An array of roasted meat. A must try especially since the chefs are from Hong Kong..

Lovely yellow egg tarts.. Signature of hong kong i feel...

Salted egg yolk with lotus paste pastry. Seems like Mid autumn festival is here so soon! I love salted egg yolks!

The 2 combi rice. Don't be fooled by the fatty looking meat of the char siew. It is delicious and taste nothing like fatty meat. Close your eyes, bite into them and chew slowly.. ummm mmmmm.... Nice...

Deep fried white baits that are lightly salted and peppered.. Yumm...

Our favourite of all. Steamed egg with mince pork. A must have to go with rice. Smooth and silky egg with mince pork. I love eggs!

Hot Hong Kong milk tea for Nana.. I wonder if it will keep her awake tonight..

Ice cool Hong Kong milk tea for me.. Nice thick milk tea that I crave..


When the shopping queen cum gluttons meet up, there's never ending good food and shopping.. Saw 2 items while walking about with nana that I like.. Any sponsors? Just a jacket and a dress..

No comments: