Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heartiest Wishes to the Beautiful Bride !

My passport and my Ringgit wallet in toll and off I go to JB for Ro's god-sis's Wedding. No more clothes to wear and thus I have to recycle the dress I wore for my buddy's wedding..

Restoran Pekin @ Sutera Utama. The newest addition to Restoran Pekin. A Resturant with guaranteed good food. The complex boost 3 halls and the actual restaurant itself. Its huge! A complimentary poster from Restoran Pekin to direct your guest to the correct hall. This is a norm for all restaurants that holds wedding event in Malaysia.

Check out the grand hall. Lifang has 40 over tables and it is held at Hall 2. By far the grandest wedding I have attended in JB and I must say it is as good as attending one in Singapore!

How I wish she was mine.. Huge eyes, dolly face who is not afraid of strangers... Everyone wanted a chance to hold and have a photo with her. Only 3 months old but already a pretty babe. This is Por Por, Ro's maternal grandma. I love her even though I nv talk to her before. She is hard in hearing but she never fails to wave and smile to everyone. She used to take care of Ro when he was young and she is just soooo good with young children. Lovely Por Por..

The family of 4 kids. These cousins live with Por Por. I cant remember the ranking of their dad but their dad is Ro's Mum's brother. The guy on the top left hand corner is the hubby of his cousin. Pretty babe ain't she? Only age 21 and already married. Poor guys out there dont stand a chance anymore! My favourite nephew of ro's. The cute little boy with the bow tie. He's the son of the eldest sis of the bride. So confusing rite? lol! Some day i'm goin to try to take all pics of his family and do a family tree! Por por has so many kids!

The couple had a live band but the singing ain't fantastic. I would have prefered a more professional singer rather den a karaoke-like one. The bride and the groom sang while walking in for their 2nd march in. The picture at the top shows the Bride and the Groom. Guess they were too nervous as there are momentary lapse when they forget their lines etc.. Would I sing on my wedding? The answer is NO! I'm tone deaf.. lol!

No comments: