Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oops! I did it again...

Micro-needle treatments again.. This time round the needles have been reduced from 0.5cm long to 0.1cm... How i wish i can take a pic of the roller for you all to see. the whole roller is full of needles. First few roll across your face would be slightly painful. As the roller goes over more and more times, making more and more puncture wounds, the pain gets greater. I'm not too sure how I would be able to endure this weekly treatment for 5 weeks. I know I got over the weekly treatment of 0.5cm needles for 6 wks and I pray I'll be able to get over the weekly treatment of 0.1cm needles for 5 weeks. 5sets of photoprinters on my face.. Sigh.. talk about the pain on my face? The heart pain is even greater. No more good food and shopping from today onwards.. By the way, this is day 2, you should have seen my face after the treatment. It's redder by at least 20x...

No comments: