Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Arrivals Thursday..

I HAD to visit MWL coz of new arrivals Thursdays today. New arrivals of Webster pages made my knees turn into Jelly and I just have to get them before they run out. Wonderful Gen accompanied me and guess what? Turns out I didn't spend the most. She did!

Gen bought 2 albums at one for one, 13 pieces of papers, 2 thickers, 1 tape glue, 1 pack of pop up dots, 1 sticker, 2 box of prima flowers.. I bot 18 pieces of papers, 2 stickers. :) Goody me.. See the difference in size for our paper bags? LOL! So happy to have another new scrapper to join my hobby!

A tired and hungry Gen at pasta mania. Poor her have to cart her heavy loot and lappy home all the way from Dhoby Ghaut to Chua Chu Kang...

Me! Look very plastic right? Gen helped to on the strongest make-up mode on her camera. Lol! I love scrapping!

No comments: