Thursday, April 22, 2010

Her turn~

This is Genevieve my favourite lunch kakhi. I always call her Gen cause her name is just too long. LOL! She's abit ding dong today, behaving like she's drunk. Most probably cause of the fat loss pill that she took which is super high in caffeine. PLUS she had a cup of coffee. Double power! She doesn't usually look like that. She has a very Japanese look. Now she just looks like a crazy jap girl. lol!
Pop over to Gladys as I wanted to remove my nails and Gen wants to try the gel nails done by Gladys. (Picture above) Isn't it bling? Gladys added big flakes of bling after using the coarser bling gel. (hope u know what i mean :P) Very party nails. As for me, I had my fingers wrapped up in foil to soak the nails off. Since Gen did extension, Gladys used a different gel for her. Hers is hard gel and to remove, there would be no soak off. Just filing and peeling off. Sounds interesting I wana see!

No comments: