Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Savings... Depleting...

Ever wonder why isit that everytime we finally manage to save that merge little savings, things will happen and there goes the money?

I scrimp & save and managed to save pathetic 300 bucks for this month and down it goes, into the toilet bowl... LITERALLY~!! Had to pay for my hse's toilet bowl as the old ones keeps choking.. Just when i decide to go on a tour this had to happen! i tot it could wait till after my hk trip and then i would not be as tight fisted.. well, well, 300bucks lesser for my hk shopping budget. Will have to work around it. I'll survive! kekeke!!!

now i have to save up for my hong kong shopping trip.. and my next semester's school fees...

O ya!! i gotten a distinction for my exam last semester but i'm quite disappointed as i expected to get a high distinction. oh well... i'm just lousy.. have to work hard next sem!

No comments: