Sunday, June 1, 2008

Boring life ... Boring me...

Life has been very boring for me.. Monday to Friday is just work and home, weekends, household chores. I'm literally tired every single time of the day..

this afternoon, ro was asking wat if he moved in and we broke off.. would i chase him out immediately? this tot has never ever passed my mind before. i think it goes to show that he doesnt really have faith and that he has no confidence that the relationship will last. it stung abit but i can understand. we have been together for only less den a yr, and now with my new job and hectic workload, we haven had much time to spend together. more squabbles over minor stuff has oso occur which we nv had any problem wif previously.

well, life goes on.. we just have to work hard to make the relationship last. in any case, i dun believe in forever. if it happens it happens, if it doesnt there's nothing i can do can i?

Cheers mates!

No comments: