Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Facial, Work & Holiday!!!

I finally went for my facial!!! but seems like my face is getting worst den before. but alice the beautician say its supposed to be lidat coz its purging out the impurities. my face is now superbly oily, can fry an egg on it! and i can see blackheads surfacing. they used to be just pores which are kinda stuck, now i can see the pores open wif the blackheads surfacing. guess it means its working! i'll take a photo every time before my facial to keep up wif the progress heehee...

work has been pretty stagnant.. i feel as if i'm not performing. keep making silly mistakes and i've kinda lost my working momentum. gone were the days where i'll go to work happily. well.. i guess its just transition period.. i'll survive! i'll work hard!! i'll jia you!!

by the by.....i'm finally going for a HOLIDAY!!!! 7 years of my working life and i'm finally leaving.. on a jet plane! HONG KONG HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going hong kong from 21st aug 08 to 24th aug 08. will be going wif my mum, aunt, cousin & Ro. ro was abit disappointed as he wanted it to be his so called pre-honeymoon trial trip wif me. kekeke.. but its also a blessing in disguise as my cousin knows HK like the back of her hand~ she goes every single year and knows where the bargin hunts are! i hope it'll be an enjoyable trip but i'm already feeling the pinch coz the accomodations plus airtickets is already about S$800. guess i'll budget myself to spending just $1k for shopping and food. :)

Wish me luck! will update the pic of my ugly face soon!

No comments: