Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life's tough decisions...

I tendered my resignation yesterday. felt really terrible. i knew irvin needs my help most now but i left to pursue my other interest. i was really nervous when i tendered so i blurted out saying that the co is paying me more. of coz that is not the biggest reason but it certainly is in my consideration. the new job will add on to my portfolio coz it involves the setting up of proper business processes which i am quite keen on. i see it as a good career advancement coz to be a leader, you muz be able to set up processes that others can follow.

i will always remember his disappointed look that was on his face yesterday. i felt like i've betrayed him but luckily he did assure me that he is only disappointed if i left coz of money but of coz he respect my decision if it is beneficial to my career advancement. i am really grateful to him for his guidance these two years and hope that i will be able to remain on such good terms with him. i believe after he has gotten used to the idea of me leaving, he will be able to revert to his old self. if only he can go over with me....

No comments: