Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our 100 days

Our 100 days seems to have arrived very quickly, but the actual passing of the daily happenings seems to have passed for a very long time.

Thank you so much for all the sweet memories, the amount of time, care and effort that you put into this relationship. I have never felt more cherished in my whole life. Thank you for enduring my countless request, my crazy mood swings and putting up with my crazy behaviour… heehee ( I know u like acting mad with me)..

I’m sorry our dinner at Prego’s did not turn out as good as I thought it would be ( stupid vongole sold out.. its really nice I swear!) but I had a very very enjoyable time with you yesterday. Though it would have been better if we had manage to get to Funan on time to shop for lappy.. whahahha.. juz kidding..

Darling, let’s work hard for our future!! Set some targets and we’ll work towards them.. remember the dreamer and the helper? We’re a great team!;P Hope soon you wont be just showing me the statement but giving me the account.. whahahhaha!


HAIL KING RO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe! happy 100 days to u n your prince! may u have many more hundreds to go.....hahahha! im sure u had a gd time yest!