Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogging again...

seeing fee fee starting her very first blog reminds me of the days i would blog on anything and everything in my life.. all from my office computer.. kekeke... i cant do that now as i'm now working in an open concept layout office. whatever we do on our screens can easily be seen by others. dun wana let ppl know i'm actuali a skiving queen.. whahahaha..

i'm starting a brand new blog cause i felt the old blog was a past, a history, an old chapter of my life and thus, i started this new one! i'm sure this blog will b a much happier blog as i have loads of nice memories and photos to share! pics of my trip to genting in nov, my mini xmas celebrations in dec, my sentosa trip & jay chou's concert in jan! i've been really happy these past months and i would like to note them down. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey princess piggy;
glad to know u hv been happy these few months. Welcome back to the blogging world. Keep those entries n pics coming baby!

~MissPiggy~ said...

hope u wont b sick of all my faces plastered all ard the blog! whahahha ;)