Monday, January 28, 2008

Lappy.. Lappy.. Lappy

Almost gotten a Sony Vaio yesterday..

Ro was very nice n offered to pay for me. but i am abit hesitant coz i am afraid i will under-utilise it and cause him to waste money.






There are 2 model, one that cost $1699 (only white color) and another that is only slightly different in spec that cost $1999 (this has red, white & pink).

I really like the laptops and crave to get one coz my old one has been down for a yr plus and my bro's taking his own sweet time to fix it.

Haven been going online coz i feel that there isnt any privacy cause i am currently using my mum's pc in the living room.

Let's list the stuff i do on my lappy:

1) Surf Net
2) Chat on MSN
3) Update blog
4) Do my study questions (I haven done it before though but will do tis sem)
5) Watch DVD
6) Upload my photos
7) Send resume

Dun wana list anymore coz my nose's runny n i'm sleepy.. kekekeke...

Exactly what are the factors that one should consider in whether to get a lappy or not!!! It's givin me headache :(

Should i get a fujitsu instead? I like both sony & fujitsu lappy.. or should i juz send my lappy for servicing instead of waiting for my bro.. ARHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: