Thursday, October 14, 2010

I did not go missing..

It's all blogger's fault..

I've been trying to do up my September entry of Mr Ro's birthday celebration but to no avail as blogger simply refuses to let me load any photos..

Then came my Big Fat Greek Wedding and after a day's rest, I'm back to work (been 2 days so far). It's been a super hectic two days with late nights spent in office, I have no time to try blogging... Sigh.. Have not even packed my luggage yet..

In any case, I am in the midst of my con-call, taking a small little respite to inform you guys.. Nope, I'm not missing in action. I'm still alive and kicking though I will be out of action for 2 weeks for my honeymoon. I'll try to update the back-dated entries below and provide the link in this post once they are up.. IN NOVEMBER... LOL! So do check back on this post for any updates.

Tata All! I'll miss you!

No comments: